SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho is....

Go down 
+3
FBM
IconicEnigma
SPShirt101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SPShirt101

Chris Jericho is.... Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho is....   Chris Jericho is.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Spoiler:

Legit? or Storyline?

I Think Hes Turning Baby Face and Sumthing Is Gona Happen When Mr.McMahon Comes Back related to Chris Jericho

Your Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
IconicEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho is....   Chris Jericho is.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:40 pm

i doubt it's legit. like you say, vince will prolly bring him back or something. i dont think this means jericho's becoming a baby face, at least i hope not.
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho is....   Chris Jericho is.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:09 pm

I think Jericho will comeback at the Rumble after Vince re-hires him, and then a rivalry between Vince and Steph starts Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho is....   Chris Jericho is.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Obviously Storyline
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho is....   Chris Jericho is.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:36 pm

I too think he will come back at the rumble and work with vince to either win the rumble or to interfere in a title match
Back to top Go down
austrian-wonderchild
austrian-wonderchild

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho is....   Chris Jericho is.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:15 am

I also think that Jericho will come back at the Rumble. Maybe as the 30th participant, but I don't think so, cause Christian is still on the comeback-list.

The fire between Jericho and Steph still burns, I also would welcome a hate/lovestory between them. (Sorry, but I'm a woman...)
But also maybe there will be a feud between Steph and Jericho/Vince as a alliance.
Back to top Go down
LK
LK

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho is....   Chris Jericho is.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:02 am

He is jeff's attacker so he's gonna go to sd because on raw he has nobody to fued with this is deinately a storyline.
Back to top Go down
SPShirt101

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho is....   Chris Jericho is.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:30 am

LK wrote:
He is jeff's attacker so he's gonna go to sd because on raw he has nobody to fued with this is deinately a storyline.

well duh,cnt wait for da ppv
Back to top Go down
austrian-wonderchild
austrian-wonderchild

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho is....   Chris Jericho is.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:29 am

Quote :

What a good idea. Also a good one for SD!, cause there more house shows of them here in austria than RAW-shows...Smile
But good idea in every way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho is....   Chris Jericho is.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho is....
Page 1 of 1