SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R-Koach
R-Koach

{DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please) Empty
PostSubject: {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)   {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:46 am

Work Hard on this for about 3 days
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/daphenomenalenigma
IconicEnigma

PostSubject: Re: {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)   {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:49 am

it was ok, for clips like the one at :08 should be croped to get rid of that border, it annoys me lol. alot of the black flashes you used werent really on the beat which ruined that for me. the sync was off and there wasnt really a good set pace. i kept waiting for that little water mark to go away, i dont like it when people watermark their video, its alright to have something like that play at the first few seconds, but then you should fade it out. i kinda liked the swanton you had goin there at the ending, but then you threw in two completly random and unnecisary clips which kinda ruined the ending. but it wasnt bad, i do see some effort involved which is what i like to see. keep it up.
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)   {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:40 pm

^^ok thanks sorry about the watermark

any more comments???
Back to top Go down
beedo316

PostSubject: Re: {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)   {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:19 pm

ermmm pace went on and off and your sync needs working on but wasnt that bad, the watermark was really annoying, and as already noted u should have cropped the clips with the boarder. keep working at it tho and im sure you will get better
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)   {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:12 pm

^^Thanks Beeds ive only been making vids 4 about 4 months so i know i can improve
Back to top Go down
SeanzMV
SeanzMV

PostSubject: Re: {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)   {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:43 am

ye it was good but could have been alot better and as beeds and IC said the watermark was fucked up if u absoluetly need to watermark your video just put a tiny little on in the corner,but i dont think u really need one,look at it this way,if a leecher steals ur vid that probably means that the vid is good,like why else would u steal it?? i take stolen vids as a compliment XD

anyway the vids pace wasnt that great and i saw alot of the same superstars,i think u should work longer on ur vids,cos u got skills,u need to show them better
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smhjeffhardy
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)   {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:22 am

^Thanks Sean and I Promise i Will finish our joint vid.....someday lol
Back to top Go down
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)   {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:13 am

Nice job,you're improving.The sync was very good,just like the pace.The beat's should be better,just like the music editing.

Overall:Nice,good lyrics but bad music editing. 3/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)   {DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{DPE} Freestyle - Breath(Feedback Please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFG Forums  :: Video Editing :: Wrestling Music Videos-
Jump to: