SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09

Go down 
+5
$.M.v.P.$
EnigmaticXRKO
ecwpower
FBM
ѕynysteя
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 Empty
PostSubject: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:14 am

According to Loose Talk in the latest Game Informer, RockStar North is already working on the next instalment in the Grand Theft Auto franchise, which should be ready for release this holiday season.

"We're not talking about new DLC or a collection of previously available DLC, we're talking about a full retail game. We expect this title to follow the suit of previous GTAs and use a subtitle such as GTA: San Andreas, etc. Tokyo might be a possible setting for the game, but details are non-existent at this time." - Game Informer Issue 190

It wouldn't be surprising for RockStar to release the next GTA this soon – as you may recall, Vice City hit the shops only a year after Grand Theft Auto III was released for PlayStation 2.

Stay tuned for more details as they break.

Credit PSU.Com
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:40 am

Thanks for the info Synster,I can't wait for another kickass GTA on my PS3!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
ecwpower
ecwpower

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:34 am

thanks for the info cant wait to see it
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticXRKO
EnigmaticXRKO

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:42 am

Thanks I Cant wait to play it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/EnigmaticXRKO
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Ah great news, hope it is set it Tokyo or somewere else other then America. There was talk that GTA IV was ment to be set in Tokyo or London.
Back to top Go down
Benaholic

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:32 am

$.M.v.P.$ wrote:
Ah great news, hope it is set it Tokyo or somewere else other then America. There was talk that GTA IV was ment to be set in Tokyo or London.

...Or maybe just GTA: Vice City again? I've been saying for years that they're just going to rotate around Liberty City, Vice City, & San Andreas, & so far I've not yet been wrong (apart from GTA 2, & the GTA: London 1969 & 1964 expansion packs for GTA 1). They're the same cities (granted San Andreas was turned from a city into a state, but it's still the same point) that the game has used ever since first the game & I don't see them moving from that at the point in time. And who wouldn't love a high-def version of Vice City? I know I freakin' would.
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Vice City is thee most if not then one of there best selling games they have made and i heard that it only taken them 9 months to make.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:14 pm

I think IV might've out sold VC but I could be wrong. I know IV did amazing in it's first week. As for where I'd like for this to be, I wouldn't mind seeing them redo VC. Would look pretty cool. Just hopefully they do something a little more original story wise if they do go with VC again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Where ever it is, i hope you can buy places again like on the first Vice City like new save houses, taxi firm, print factory etc.
Back to top Go down
Benaholic

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:18 am

Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:17 am

can't wait to buy this one either lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
Romedawg

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:22 pm

I definitely can't wait for this game. I played GTA IV and I loved the heck out of it. I hope that it takes place in Tokyo. Would kinda fit perfectly if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09   Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockstar ready to release next GTA by end of 09
Page 1 of 1