SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?

Go down 
+5
X.EnigmaV1
HY2J
R-Koach
$.M.v.P.$
ѕynysteя
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? Empty
PostSubject: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:42 pm

My opinion yes, Martin O'Neil may not comment on his side been serious title contenders but i think they will mount a more serious challenge to United towards the end of the season, they are more consistent of the other 3 (Chelsea,Liverpool,Arsenal) and right now are only 3/4 points of top spot.

your views?

discuss
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:52 pm

I use to think Villa are mid-table team but since O'neil took over his done really well. I dont see them as title contenders though id say more top 6.
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:54 am

Id Say they could be top 4 if they got better results against man united,liverpool,chelsea and arsenal

and no i dont think they are title contenders YET
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/daphenomenalenigma
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:02 am

^ yeah, maybe another season or two.

Ashley Young is really good as is Agbonlahor.
Back to top Go down
HY2J
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Next year, we'll win the league guaranteed, 3rd place finish will do for this year.
Back to top Go down
X.EnigmaV1
X.EnigmaV1

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 am

they're getting good but i don't think there title contenders yet
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheExtremeEnigmaV1
JamieWilmot

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:09 am

As a Villa supporter, I may be slightly bias. xD

I don't think we're title contenders just yet, because we don't have very good / consistant results against the other top contenders. I think we can make the real contenders sweat, though. If we can start getting good results against the likes of Chelsea and Man U, then I think we can be serious contenders. Still, I think this season (And I hate to put it this way) we could be lucky, only being 5 points off top is a great place to be, if we continue to get good results and hope Arsena slip up, then we could be the team to pick up the pieces and be surprise winners.
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:14 am

to my first statement at the time, the 'top four' were dropping points more frequently than usual, but with us now back on top by 2 points and hopefully 5 clear by saturday night, it's going to be hard for anyone to knock us off top spot.
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 pm

If use do get 5 points clear, you could still drop points and chelsea will be there waiting, ready to take advantage
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:29 pm

we could, but that is very unlikely.
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Anything could happen Razz

as long as man u or liverpool dont win the title, ill be happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XJHcomV1
XJHcomV1

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:56 am

Alright yeah don't want Man U winning but Liverpool hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xtremejeffhardycom1
catsyd7
catsyd7

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:33 pm

couldnt believe my eyes on saturday villa 4th in the league draw with wigan(a good team) and are booed off the pitch. villa fans are forgeting that sucess doesnt come overnight but i think they will come 4th or 3rd
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/catsyd7
JamieWilmot

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Unfortunately, Villa fans are extremely fickle, and that's coming from me. (A Villa fan)

I had a season ticket a few years back and had a guy who sat behind me, who also had a season ticket. He annoyed the hell out of me because whenever we made a single mistake, he as screaming his head off at them for it. I though the whole idea of going to a football match was to support your team? Not boo them if they don't win, sadly, it won't change. It happens at most Premiership clubs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:24 pm

FFFFuck! oOO BABY FUCK ME HARD PLEASE. UHHAHGHHHS AHGHUHA FUCK ME PLEAS BABY AHHHH *cUMS ALL OVER YOUR FACE.* AHH YEAHBABY YOU LIKE MY PUSY CUNT? TICKLE MY CLIT, TIME FOR ROUND 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?   Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa, Are they real title contenders?
Page 1 of 1