SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAK JEFF DOWN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Banned

BREAK JEFF DOWN Empty
PostSubject: BREAK JEFF DOWN   BREAK JEFF DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:38 am

my first jeff hardy tribute it aint that good and the song edits are horrible but give me som feedback please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGbcK62y0ZI
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

BREAK JEFF DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAK JEFF DOWN   BREAK JEFF DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:37 am

alrighty then, well first off, I'll point out some positives that I noticed, there was a brief lyrical sync, which I thought was pretty cool, pacing was alright, now the negatives, definitely work on your syncing, and lay off these darkening and border effects you seem to like to use, they're unattractive looking, but I can see you're getting better, so keep it up man.
Back to top Go down
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Banned

BREAK JEFF DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAK JEFF DOWN   BREAK JEFF DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:57 am

thanks the only reason i use contrast is so that all clips look the same quality otherewise my mvs look terrible
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

BREAK JEFF DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAK JEFF DOWN   BREAK JEFF DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:39 am

You should widen up the border in future videos. This border was cutting too many heads. When it cut to 2:00 and I saw the whole screen that felt kinda good. It was like coming out of a cave then going back into it. Mad

And some clips blended too well with the border that I just couldn't see anything. The good thing is you caught up with the song. Good action video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BREAK JEFF DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAK JEFF DOWN   BREAK JEFF DOWN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAK JEFF DOWN
Page 1 of 1