SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hjaskater
n00b

Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot   Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:21 am

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iybp6a

The song is "Six Days" by Mos Def and DJ Shadow.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot   Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Good video,man.Good sync of lyrics,but try to improve on the beats.Onestly i didn't appreciate the effects that you used.

Overall:Nice video,but improve on the beats,and nice quality of the video. 3/5
Back to top Go down
JerichoMNC
JerichoMNC

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot   Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:04 pm

Just the fact that this wasn't a freestyle and that you didn't use a rock song makes it stand out as being really fresh. It would have been nice if you edited and synced a bit more also at the end when the song was really all over the place it feels like there should have been effects to match it. Can't exactly explain why I like the mv but I do.
Back to top Go down
xsophiex
xsophiex

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot   Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:00 am

Great video. The start was amazing but then as it went on i noticed you got lazy and started to lose sync with the music. I lost interest after a while so maybe you could of tried to get a couple of voiceovers in, maybe different effects, then you could make it work. Not all bad though, really liked the creativity of a recap type of video and the song was something fresh. i enjoyed it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexxxualsophie
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot   Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:18 am

Post a youtube link. I hate having to download something when I don't know if its going to be good or bad.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot   Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton vs. John Cena: There's Gonna Be a Riot
Page 1 of 1