SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titles.. (Just Read)

Go down 
+11
HY2J
Leg3ndKilla687
Kai Koshimoro
thesoberdouglas
Terri Schiavo Fan
Styles4671
Neo
delv213
R-Koach
Fanatic
ѕynysteя
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you want titles on Battlelines
Yes
Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap70%Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
No
Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kai Koshimoro

Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:50 pm

Leg3ndKilla687 wrote:
Neo wrote:
Am I the only one who finds LK's attitude rather hilarious?

Went and checked his channel... my God this must be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1ILJMCHw7M&feature=channel
Internet jackasserry at it's finest, you're lucky you get to hide behind a computer screen.
oh please in reality none of you would do a damn thing..for one youll all stay behind a keyboard nyways wit ya depressing lives,and 2 it just wouldnt be fair on what would happ to u face to face

First of all stop killing the English language, and type properly for once. Second of all anyone on this forum could beat you easy, youtube fame and a cup of coffee won't get you shit in life. So stop acting like you better then anyone when you obviously aren't.
Back to top Go down
HY2J
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:00 pm

HY2J v LK687 - Battlelines.
Back to top Go down
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:14 pm

Kai Koshimoro wrote:
Leg3ndKilla687 wrote:
Neo wrote:

Went and checked his channel... my God this must be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
Internet jackasserry at it's finest, you're lucky you get to hide behind a computer screen.
oh please in reality none of you would do a damn thing..for one youll all stay behind a keyboard nyways wit ya depressing lives,and 2 it just wouldnt be fair on what would happ to u face to face

First of all stop killing the English language, and type properly for once. Second of all anyone on this forum could beat you easy, youtube fame and a cup of coffee won't get you shit in life. So stop acting like you better then anyone when you obviously aren't.

you obviosuly ARENT"""" and they say i abuse the english language...... YEA BULLSHIT I CAN EASILY RUNDOWN 90% OF THIS SHITHOLE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Leg3ndKilla687
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Well, sorry for being so dumbfounded while reading your sentences.
Back to top Go down
Kai Koshimoro

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:25 am

Leg3ndKilla687 wrote:
Kai Koshimoro wrote:
Leg3ndKilla687 wrote:
Neo wrote:

you obviosuly ARENT"""" and they say i abuse the english language...... YEA BULLSHIT I CAN EASILY RUNDOWN 90% OF THIS SHITHOLE

Prove it then
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:04 am

Kai, don't wasted your time with this little fake ass poser.
Back to top Go down
OhItsTrue

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:13 am

titles = bad idea,

80% the reason PPVs died at Static/fury/FP.

creates bias voting and quite franky to much bitching,

i was like u all once wanting titles, and i had hardcore always telling me,

i quote "fuk off m8, titles kilzore m3dia b0reds" which after i saw the way things happened over at staticfury, id now agree.

this legendkiller, is this wat n00bs have become these days, with there youtubes and there extremly bad audio and over doing effects, i must admit he does have sum skill in there, tho if he slowed the hell down a bit with a beta song he could b right up there, however hes another new gen effects whore, quite depressing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titles.. (Just Read)   Titles.. (Just Read) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titles.. (Just Read)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2