SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels: East to West

Go down 
+6
JerichoMNC
Kai Koshimoro
leelee
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
delv213
beej
10 posters
AuthorMessage
beej
beej

Shawn Michaels: East to West Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:26 am

Hey guys, here's a video I recently made that ended up winning me the Generation Next title over at the MV Zone. It's about HBK's redemption from life of drugs and sin to being born again.

http://themvzone.com/videos/enmv/%5Bbeej%5Deasttowest.wmv

Tell me what you think! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com_justbeej

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:44 am

lol, you won a title with this awful video? Please try syncing the chorus good next time.
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:50 am

Solarkhan stopped giving people such negative feedback. Banned

It's a alright video. I did like the verses for the most part. The chorus wasn't synced the greatest though. Pacing was off in the chorus too. You've gotten alot better since i first saw one of your videos.

Last edited by delvecchio213 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:52 am

Why dont you try putting some heart into the crap that you consistently churn out and stop flaming other people...douche.
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:42 am

solarkhan or delv
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:21 am

Khan of course
Back to top Go down
leelee

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:52 am

Don't listen to that man. I never knew how much of a pain he could be considering he only whined when ppl gave bad reviews on his stuff lol.

But I liked your video. I thought the song choice was really good, editing was pretty solid, and your story keep me into the vid. I do agree that you could've done alittle better during the chorus, I like the pace, but you should'ved picked up the pace once you went to the chorus. But this was solid overall man, lighten up on the effects next time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/leemvz
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 pm

im glad khan is gone

Shawn Michaels: East to West Fddddd12
Back to top Go down
Kai Koshimoro

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 pm

he's only banned for one day
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:55 pm

ok now that iv actually watched the video im very impressed with the syncing at the beginning where he was crotch chopping and where it shows his past and his present at the same time so i lovedd it and keep it up
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:55 pm

dammnit
Back to top Go down
JerichoMNC
JerichoMNC

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:49 pm

i like this video, mainly because it stands out from most other shawn michaels mvs in the way you try to tell a story of his career and the changes in his life from the beginning of his career up until now. all of the effects were nice because there wasn't any that you did just for show, they all added to the video. i hate that everyone is solely focusing on the editing and syncing and pacing of your video when that obviously wasn't the overall point of the video. anyone can do basic editing but you were trying for something more than that with this mv and apparently nobody is realizing it.
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:07 am

Thanks for the feedback guys...you hit it right on the head TC....I'm not the best editor, but I'm always trying to do something different.
Back to top Go down
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:33 am

i seriously cannot stop watching this, I love the lyrics of the song, very touching and meaningful Smile
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:07 am

TxJInsurrexion wrote:
i seriously cannot stop watching this, I love the lyrics of the song, very touching and meaningful Smile

Oh, thanks man! That means a lot, it's the whole reason I made it. I wanted people to feel something when watching it.
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 am

damn... so many good video editors here, this is the best HBK video ever, good job man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:45 am

beej wrote:

Oh, thanks man! That means a lot, it's the whole reason I made it. I wanted people to feel something when watching it.

You sure made me feel something. Felt like I was going to die watching this video.
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:16 am

Solarkhan wrote:
beej wrote:

You sure made me feel something. Felt like I was going to die watching this video.

You're trashing because you're "trying to make us better editors", right? Well if "better editing" is like your videos, I'll stick with my crappy editing. And since I'm such an awful editor, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and take me on? I'm thinking something like a loser leaves town match.

Let me know if you're down for it, or if you'll run away like you did when I confronted you in the chat box tonight.

Keep on trashing, it's mighty safe hiding behind your computer screen, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:14 am

Hahaha, a n00b is challenging me? I accept but I won't be entering a new video.
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:22 am

Solarkhan wrote:
Hahaha, a n00b is challenging me? I accept but I won't be entering a new video.

It's ok, I'll make something new and destroy your old garbage.
Back to top Go down
TheRock420RVD
TheRock420RVD

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:39 am

song choice is fucking great.. awesome clip selection, chorus could of been faster but the pacing was still pretty decent. Overall a good video man
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:27 pm

TheRock420RVD wrote:
song choice is fucking great.. awesome clip selection, chorus could of been faster but the pacing was still pretty decent. Overall a good video man

Thanks Rock!
Back to top Go down
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:42 am

I personally liked it, though something was missing in the intro the MV was able to keep me on my seat. It does not drag at all and is pretty good, I for one actually like this video alot. Nice job dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels: East to West   Shawn Michaels: East to West I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels: East to West
Page 1 of 1