SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade

Go down 
+2
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
DatAsianPenguin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade   Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:00 am

This vid was really frustrating to make cuz i had to make it over TWICE after my cousin saved over it the first time, on top of having a retarded mouse that randomly double clicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMAzJs57HXI

check it out and leave some feedback
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade   Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:33 am

i really liked this video where did u get the promo at the beginnign
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade   Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:35 am

Great video man.

Don't have much to complain about in the beginning. You had some real nice lyrical syncs at the beginning of the music video. I really liked the part where he grew up. It made me smile. lol

It just got a little overwhelming at the end there. I see huge chunks of BU's and sloppy cuts. The video wasn't flowing very well at all.

It's a still a great video. I'm sorry you had to start it twice.
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade   Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:05 am

It was pretty good man. I loved how you synced the the verses. Effects were great. I thought this was going to be amazing till the chorus hit at 2:45. I don't know why everyone has trouble with chorus's. It kinda looked rushed on that part . Syncing wasn't the greatest there either. I think if you re did that part this could be a keeper. Besides that I think this was a fantastic video which I didn't see you doing tbh lol. Their is alot of good editors coming in and your defiently one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade   Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:27 am

JazzyJ wrote:
Great video man.

Don't have much to complain about in the beginning. You had some real nice lyrical syncs at the beginning of the music video. I really liked the part where he grew up. It made me smile. lol

It just got a little overwhelming at the end there. I see huge chunks of BU's and sloppy cuts. The video wasn't flowing very well at all.

It's a still a great video. I'm sorry you had to start it twice.
yeah towards the end i got kinda lazy and frustrated and rushed it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
SeanzMV
SeanzMV

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade   Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:39 pm

i liked it 5/5

but as JazzyJ says u got very sloppy towards the end

Overall Great ViD 5/5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smhjeffhardy
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade   Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:59 am

Wow, amazing intro. The intro was awesome, this video is awesome. HBK ftw! Anyhow the end needed work but yeah. Nice synching with the lyrics. LOove this dude.

5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade   Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels- Welcome to The Black Parade
Page 1 of 1