SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)

Go down 
+3
thesoberdouglas
JxC
Terri Schiavo Fan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:02 am

yuppppppppp

High Quality

Last edited by PuroresuAndIndysFan on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JxC

Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:07 am

really liked it man. u improve every time i watch ur new videos. really enjoyed watchin! Smile
Back to top Go down
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:08 pm

your best video
Back to top Go down
beej
beej

PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:31 pm

This is infinately better than the last video of yours I seen...with that being said, you still need to work on the sync a bit. Also, a few of the clips were reaaaallly low quality and didn't mesh well with the other high def clips. Try to keep all your clips around the same general quality, it's less distracting.

Good work! Keep improving!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com_justbeej
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:38 pm

One of ur Best PIF ur R Rwally Improvong

Keep It Up
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/daphenomenalenigma
SeanzMV
SeanzMV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:16 pm

u just get better + better
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smhjeffhardy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:52 am

It sucks.
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:53 am

^ your fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake

Last edited by MVMV on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:15 am

^Your videos suck even more then this video.
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:04 am

^ You're fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)   Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone In SFG Forum (I made a SFG Promo/Freestyle) watch it and give feedback)
Page 1 of 1