SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy

Go down 
+10
ѕynysteя
$tylin195
FBM
En Too See
NightmareRko
TxJ
WWETributesV1
MVMV
JNH10992
SPShirt101
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SPShirt101

Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:28 am

-- SmackDown writer Michael Hayes pitched the idea of WWE.com to do the publicity stunt involving Jeff Hardy. Vince McMahon gave him his full support and Stephanie directed the creative team on how the storyline would play out. WWE decided to go with the angle last week and only a few people outside of the writing staff were aware of the idea. Hardy, Edge and Triple H were among the few wrestlers approached about the storyline.

-- WWE's original plan for the Survivor Series was a triple threat match between Triple H, Jeff Hardy and Vladimir Kozlov. WWE added Hardy to the match because company officials believed a singles match between Triple H and Kozlov would not be entertaining. Hardy was simply added to make it better. There was no serious consideration in giving the WWE Championship to Hardy. The company wanted to protect Kozlov, but not put the title on him. Hardy would have likely done the job in the match had they not come up with the storyline involving Edge. Vince McMahon was said to be "noncommittal" regarding the finish of the match.
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:43 am

What a Bunch Of bull that's why wwe needs some new writers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:54 am

^ Definately.
Back to top Go down
WWETributesV1
WWETributesV1

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:00 pm

Totally Agree ^^
Back to top Go down
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 am

agreed all 3 of y'all lol
Back to top Go down
NightmareRko

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:43 pm

WWE needs someone like a wrestler who knows the bussiness from the inside dont you think ?
Back to top Go down
En Too See
卐 n00b Killer 卐
En Too See

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:21 am

I guess I'm the only one that was perfectly fine with Edge coming back and taking the title. There really was no better way for Edge to come back.
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:21 pm

WWE needs to hire writers who are fans of the Attitude Era,its simply the best era EVER!!!
Probably WWE won't because its a show for kids now Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:39 am

FBM wrote:
WWE needs to hire writers who are fans of the Attitude Era,its simply the best era EVER!!!
Probably WWE won't because its a show for kids now Mad

OMG

Great minds think alike. the Attitude era was quite possibly the best era EVER in the wrestling business period.
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:39 pm

Attitude era is dead. it will never be like what it was. people need to get over that. Wrestling has changed it's time they (WWE,TNA) move with the times more so WWE. we cant be fed shit that possibly worked well in the 80's & so on. TNA was something fresh and new now they will end up like WWE if they dont change things up quick. am disappointed in the direction TNA have gone in past few years.

put it this way TNA will sort their problems long before WWE sorts theirs
Back to top Go down
$tylin195
$tylin195

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:54 pm

xSynysteR wrote:
Attitude era is dead. it will never be like what it was. people need to get over that. Wrestling has changed it's time they (WWE,TNA) move with the times more so WWE. we cant be fed shit that possibly worked well in the 80's & so on. TNA was something fresh and new now they will end up like WWE if they dont change things up quick. am disappointed in the direction TNA have gone in past few years.

I think the problem with TNA is the fact that they keep recruiting the WWE rejects. in my opinion, i think that's stupid because when TNA gets rid of them, they'll probably go running back to WWE ala Kurt Angle, and probably christian cage
Back to top Go down
X.EnigmaV1
X.EnigmaV1

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:12 pm

JNH10992 wrote:
Quote :
What a Bunch Of bull that's why wwe needs some new writers

I totally agree man. By the way, if there is something wrong on the quote it's because i'm new Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheExtremeEnigmaV1
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:36 am

Well hardy fans, he's champion now, so shut the hell up Wink
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:24 am

haha i agree with Jazzy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
JamieWilmot

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:54 am

xSynysteR wrote:

I completely agree with that. I'm bored of people moaning about how WWE needs to go back to the attitude era. If it's so bad, people should stop watching it, but they decide to keep watching.

Also, about Hardy. He got boring to watch after his return wore off. He has less moves than John Cena, sit-out facebuster, whisper in the wind, swanton, back kick and that corner dropkick.
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:45 pm

$tylin195 wrote:
xSynysteR wrote:

I think the problem with TNA is the fact that they keep recruiting the WWE rejects. in my opinion, i think that's stupid because when TNA gets rid of them, they'll probably go running back to WWE ala Kurt Angle, and probably christian cage

it doesn't matter who the hell they sign.. it's how they use the talent they have signed.. makes no difference if he or she is a WWE 'Reject'
Back to top Go down
LK
LK

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:07 pm

I agree with jazzy and FBM and the others who wants wwe to hire attitude era wrtiters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy   Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find Out Who Was Responsible For The Jeff Hardy Angle,and more on Hardy
Page 1 of 1