SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion

Go down 
+6
LK
thesoberdouglas
JNH10992
Styles4671
R-Koach
TxJ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion Empty
PostSubject: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:28 pm

alright, so at s series, the suspect of the ambush on hardy was definitely edge, but tonights raw broadcast - with edge completely denying he had anything to do with it - got me thinking, perhaps it WASNT edge after all. NOR was it triple H,
My belief is, if it is true that christian has returned to wwe, then I think this could be the storyline of him returning and possibly joining a faction with edge. so I believe Christian was responsible, a bit over-the-top, but very much possible...

Sources: Me & several websites info on Jason Reso, also known as Christian
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
R-Koach

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:16 pm

i was thinking the other day about christian getting involved in the jeff and edge storyline, i though that christian would try and cost jeff the title at the royal rumble or no way out but i never though about him being the one who attacked jeff befor survivor series
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/daphenomenalenigma
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:53 pm

I want Tomko Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:32 pm

it would be a good idea if christian did do that to jeff make the storyline even better
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:36 am

yeah, and it would be too cliched and predictable IF it was edge who attacked him, at the most it could have been edge AND christian, that could be the makings of a great storyline/
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:39 am

or maybe it could of been christian and tomko together that "jumped" jeff hardy...but who knows we'll just have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:41 am

alli know that if wwe isnt retarded, then the atacker was NOT edge, or edge only.
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:52 am

Styles4671 wrote:
I want Tomko Sad

tomko ftw
Back to top Go down
LK
LK

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:35 am

Yeah it is really possible maybe tomko idk bout christian
Back to top Go down
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:22 am

TheStoppaLK78 wrote:
Yeah it is really possible maybe tomko idk bout christian
tomko has no history with jeff
or the credibility in wwe to be given that high of a spot in the storyline
christian would easily be an option with him returning to wwe and being closely associated with edge
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:30 am

^ i agree but with the credibility he had in TNA would give him a high spot in the WWE. In my opinion with what he did at TNA i see him in the main event in the near future
Back to top Go down
fighter9512X
Banned
fighter9512X

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:12 am

the storyline for WWE is that they want to say matt did it then when christian returns, they will have hardyz vs E&C tLC match
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:28 am

fighter9512X wrote:
the storyline for WWE is that they want to say matt did it then when christian returns, they will have hardyz vs E&C tLC match

^ Eh?

wheres the logic in that..

This angle is done with..Christian probably wont be on WWE TV (If he resigns) sometime in 09.. theres no point to continue this stupid angle on further when and if he does return.. it was pointless in the first place.

this angle is done.
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:24 am

JNH10992 wrote:
^ i agree but with the credibility he had in TNA would give him a high spot in the WWE. In my opinion with what he did at TNA i see him in the main event in the near future
I really doubt WWE pays attention to TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion   the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the jeff hardy ambush angle at survivor series - my opinion
Page 1 of 1