SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..

Go down 
+10
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Terri Schiavo Fan
DatAsianPenguin
thesoberdouglas
Leg3ndKilla687
MVMV
Fanatic
Styles4671
delv213
ѕynysteя
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. Empty
PostSubject: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:03 pm

so if you read this.. you gonna accept?
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:04 am

So does 99% of the forum. I am the 1% that doesn't care for or about leg3ndkilla. Also their is too many battles going on right now. If you're going to have the match its probably going to be a couple of weeks before the ppv.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:33 am

^Trust me you're not even close to being the only one lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:45 am

Who is this guy? lol
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:25 pm

^ A fucking Asshole.
Back to top Go down
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:31 am

XD ALL MY FANS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:31 am

MVMV wrote:
^ A fucking Asshole.
AWW THANX FOR THE SUPPORT MAN COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT U GUYS (RAISES RIGHT ARM UP VICTORIOUS..... LTHANKX TO ALL MY FANS COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT YOU ALL SUPPORTING ME
Back to top Go down
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:52 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:52 am

i guess i'm one of the 13.3 people on here who doesn't give a crap
Back to top Go down
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:19 am

who the hell is he?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:01 am

Leg3ndKilla687 wrote:
MVMV wrote:
^ A fucking Asshole.
AWW THANX FOR THE SUPPORT MAN COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT U GUYS (RAISES RIGHT ARM UP VICTORIOUS..... LTHANKX TO ALL MY FANS COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT YOU ALL SUPPORTING ME

That's cute...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:27 am

Why the fuck does everyone want to battle this n00b? His fans have obviously never seen a good video before. I think we should call him the n00bkilla from now on lol.
Back to top Go down
Terri Schiavo Fan
Banned
Terri Schiavo Fan

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Solarkhan wrote:
Why the fuck does everyone want to battle this n00b? His fans have obviously never seen a good video before. I think we should call him the n00bkilla from now on lol.

or just how bout big white ass nerd
Back to top Go down
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Solarkhan wrote:

noobkilla?? yea that makes alot of fucking sense... so im the killer of noobs...thank you... stupid piece of shit..my fansss know of vignette2jazzyj,hhhbk,hell even u solarkhan.infact i like ya lil hhh orton feud vid you did.but fuck all the rest of ya vids lolanyways they know of you guys and they still say IM GOD..cuz unlike all of you i can entertain so the fuck what if i use clips from promos im all bout making a sick video i dont give a fuck bout cutting up clips manually threw out a whole vid anyone can do that shittttttttttttttttttttttt...all of you get off my balls all just jealous cuz IM MORE AND WAY MORE SUCCEsSFUL THEN ALL OF YOU...BLOW ME SINCERELY LK687/VMG..ima breeze threw most of this forum ,,see i know its most likely vignette will beat me i dont care imgoing into it as iam gunna lose but someone challenges me im not gunna pussy out cuyz after him ill redeem myself by defeating most of you..now i iwll make a promo me dedicating it to all you haters out there it will be a lk687 sfg promo i will post it on here when its done...sincerly ya fucking fav video editor you wish you can be...LK687 cheers
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:04 am

I really want to know what drugs you're on because that shit must make you really fucked up, I want some.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:49 am

^ you and me both lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:50 am

Leg3ndKilla687 wrote:
Solarkhan wrote:

noobkilla?? yea that makes alot of fucking sense... so im the killer of noobs...thank you... stupid piece of shit..my fansss know of vignette2jazzyj,hhhbk,hell even u solarkhan.infact i like ya lil hhh orton feud vid you did.but fuck all the rest of ya vids lolanyways they know of you guys and they still say IM GOD..cuz unlike all of you i can entertain so the fuck what if i use clips from promos im all bout making a sick video i dont give a fuck bout cutting up clips manually threw out a whole vid anyone can do that shittttttttttttttttttttttt...all of you get off my balls all just jealous cuz IM MORE AND WAY MORE SUCCEsSFUL THEN ALL OF YOU...BLOW ME SINCERELY LK687/VMG..ima breeze threw most of this forum ,,see i know its most likely vignette will beat me i dont care imgoing into it as iam gunna lose but someone challenges me im not gunna pussy out cuyz after him ill redeem myself by defeating most of you..now i iwll make a promo me dedicating it to all you haters out there it will be a lk687 sfg promo i will post it on here when its done...sincerly ya fucking fav video editor you wish you can be...LK687 cheers

You fucking suck, ask any professional editor and they will tell you that you're just awful.
Back to top Go down
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Banned

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:19 am

^wow for once i agree
Back to top Go down
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:20 am

i agree with my best friend khanny flower
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:24 am

^you just got f'd in the A
Back to top Go down
SolarKhan
Space Mustache

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:38 pm

I disagree. LK does have talent...he is just overbearing and extremely arrogant, but he is talented...he simply lacks vision in his videos, but he does have editing and effects skills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarkhan.com
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:09 pm

SolarKhan wrote:
I disagree. LK does have talent...he is just overbearing and extremely arrogant, but he is talented...he simply lacks vision in his videos, but he does have editing and effects skills.

he has some talent, but hes a cocky ass, and he won't learn if he stays that way
Back to top Go down
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:06 pm

DatAsianPenguin wrote:
i agree with my best friend fake khanny flower
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:09 pm

Most of his videos are just a mess.
Back to top Go down
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 pm

The Fake Solarkhan wrote:
Leg3ndKilla687 wrote:
Solarkhan wrote:

You fucking suck, ask any professional editor and they will tell you that you're just awful.
yawwnnnnnnnnnn...good comeback...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next