SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..

Go down 
+10
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Terri Schiavo Fan
DatAsianPenguin
thesoberdouglas
Leg3ndKilla687
MVMV
Fanatic
Styles4671
delv213
ѕynysteя
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:38 pm

RevuocnavMV wrote:
SolarKhan wrote:
I disagree. LK does have talent...he is just overbearing and extremely arrogant, but he is talented...he simply lacks vision in his videos, but he does have editing and effects skills.

he has some talent, but hes a cocky ass, and he won't learn if he stays that way

im i guess u can say "cocky"cuz lets face it im sure u all can agree THAT I HAVE HATERS..so its not arrogance..its me just not giving a fuck..THERES A DIFF...GUESS I ONLY SEE IT THAT WAY..notice i dont let haters bother me..so i act like that cuz hell it pisses people off..so yea
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Leg3ndKilla687
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:26 am

LOL the only reason PPL hate u is because u act like your top shit if I went around here saying i was the best PPL prolly would not like me because it's obvious that PPl like mnc and neo are better
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:35 am

SolarKhan wrote:
I disagree. LK does have talent...he is just overbearing and extremely arrogant, but he is talented...he simply lacks vision in his videos, but he does have editing and effects skills.
No he doesn't. All he does is rape wwe promos.
Back to top Go down
SolarKhan
Space Mustache

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:30 am

The man whether we like him or not garners over a thousand views per video. He has to be doing SOMETHING right in order for that to happen.

Again, I think he thinks too highly of himself but that has should not cloud my opinion of him as an editor. As a person...he is an asshole. As an editor. He is good, not great, but good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarkhan.com
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:33 am

i broke 1000 on my coming home video and didnt put many tags or send the youtube link to tons of ppl you dont see me actin like im way better than everybody else
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:37 am

SolarKhan wrote:
The man whether we like him or not garners over a thousand views per video. He has to be doing SOMETHING right in order for that to happen.
It's youtube. People still can't get over the 5 second video with the squirrel.

Quote :
Again, I think he thinks too highly of himself but that has should not cloud my opinion of him as an editor. As a person...he is an asshole. As an editor. He is good, not great, but good.
How is he a good editor?

The only thing that I would give LK687 props for is originality which a lot of Randy fanboys try to rip off.
Back to top Go down
MVMV
MVMV

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:40 am

He's probably crying like a little bitch right now. lol.
Back to top Go down
SolarKhan
Space Mustache

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:47 am

Well I just got off the phone with my best friend and he tells me that his little brother who is 16..LOVES this guys Orton video "Purity". He says it is his favorite orton video on youtube....and he has seen HUNDREDS of Orton videos.

So yeah...we may not think the guy is that good, but when I hear that someone that close to me thinks this guy is that good...I have to say...Im starting to think that mindless music videos featuring random highlights from a particular wrestler is what will garner views....which is both horrible and sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarkhan.com
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:13 am

SolarKhan wrote:
Well I just got off the phone with my best friend and he tells me that his little brother who is 16..LOVES this guys Orton video "Purity". He says it is his favorite orton video on youtube....and he has seen HUNDREDS of Orton videos.

So yeah...we may not think the guy is that good, but when I hear that someone that close to me thinks this guy is that good...I have to say...Im starting to think that mindless music videos featuring random highlights from a particular wrestler is what will garner views....which is both horrible and sad.

who were you refering to with the "mindless music videos" everyone else just does that add random shit doesnt even tell a story with there videos..and i for one do but i guess some dont get it(then ya fucking dumb whoever doesnt) and bottom line who ever hates my vids fine idc at all lol...its funny my "horrible videos"break 1000 views within 3 days everytime i up a vid..meanwhile most of you guys have vids up fro months and stuck on 800+ so hate me like me idc..im doing just fine ,thank you solarkhan for 1 being the only guy in here that KINDA stood up for me..jazzy j..thank you for the whole originality thing and the rip offs n such yea..hate you but that was a god like sentence i been telling these people on here for months they nothing but rip offs living off of what i have done n created..,..and lol i love that everyone is thinking i suck but for tyhose who know me i get better by the vid so jazzy j...you will respect me
Back to top Go down
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Banned

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:21 am

um the only problem i have with u is that u think ur the best because all the youtube n00bs that dont know how to edit think you are good but all u do is make wwe BU with 20 effects slapped on so back off because jazzy is twice the editor u are and i agree u do get better with each vid but not by much u keep talkin about this new vid thats gunna own well im waiting lets see it
Back to top Go down
Leg3ndKilla687
Leg3ndKilla687

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:32 am

AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS wrote:
um the only problem i have with u is that u think ur the best because all the youtube n00bs that dont know how to edit think you are good but all u do is make wwe BU with 20 effects slapped on so back off because jazzy is twice the editor u are and i agree u do get better with each vid but not by much u keep talkin about this new vid thats gunna own well im waiting lets see it
iidc if i use wwe promo clips who cares seriously its the same thing as finding a clip and self making it ITS STILL BEING EDITED ON CORRECT..i like to just put a video out there im not trying to make THE MOST GODLIKe VID EVER...yet....and whats fun bout being the same as all of you..thats what seperates me from you all you all the sameeeeeee,,boring ass videosssssssssssssssssss..and that vid wont be done for sometime jazzy j might have to wait but i canassure when its done he will be the first to know and whatever ppv will be around at that time ill face him.(i got a life outside video editing,,believe it or not havent worked on my vid in a few weeks or so)
Back to top Go down
BloodyKilla002

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:57 am

LK = an asshole

END OF STORY!
Back to top Go down
SpideRMVZ

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 am

Man i could kick LK's ass any day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..   I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want LegendKilla687 in a MV Battle..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2