SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+16
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
JerichoMNC
delv213
JNH10992
Raith
EnigmaticXRKO
ICR005
SSP
jerichio
Fanatic
awesomeness
Kai Koshimoro
IconicEnigma
th3rd
DatAsianPenguin
Styles4671
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:18 am

Myself and MNC were talking about doing a team tournament similar to MEP, which we had in April, and Delv agreed so we're going to be doing this if we get enough people. The rules are pretty simple. There will be three teams (not positive on this number) and each will consist of a minimum of four and a maximum of five members. The way the teams will be chosen is by draft. We will take the top 3 video editors (uppercard people) and make them team captains. They will be making the picks for their teams for the draft. Each member is required to do a part and the parts must be done evenly (doesn't have to be exact, just fair.)
You can sign up here if you like. Let's hope this goes better than MEP.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright so right now we have

Styles
DaAlbinoPenguin
Th3rd
Iconicenigma
Goldbergfanatic
FP06
Fanatic
JerichoMNC
Delv (possibly)
ICR005
TheBestJeffFan
Raith
Spades21O
JNH10992

So we have two possible team captains in th3rd and MNC and 13 people overall and 1 possible entrant/back up. If not many more people join we could just do two teams but I expect more people to join, so hopefully they do.

Last edited by Styles4671 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:26 am

yo count me in
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
th3rd
th3rd

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:29 am

this actually sounds like a really good idea, I would love to take part but I'm afraid I won't have time at all. What's the tentative date of the competition?
Back to top Go down
IconicEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:38 am

sure i'll join
Back to top Go down
Kai Koshimoro

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:49 am

Im in
Back to top Go down
awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:46 am

Ill give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:13 am

th3rd wrote:
this actually sounds like a really good idea, I would love to take part but I'm afraid I won't have time at all. What's the tentative date of the competition?

I'm thinking videos be due a week or two after Christmas. Teams will probably be given a month and a half to two months to do this. It shouldn't be too big of a deal since it's only going to be 30 second parts possibly. If you're busy I understand, but hope you can join. You'd definately be a captain.
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:10 am

MNC picks me
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:14 am

^Wait to see if anyone is drunk and picks you in the first round.
Back to top Go down
jerichio

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:41 am

Can the due date be on Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:01 pm

MNC gets 1st pick and picks me
Back to top Go down
th3rd
th3rd

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:01 pm

I guess I'm in, I can make time for this.
Back to top Go down
awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:12 am

Is this gonna be a freestyle or a single superstar mv?
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:13 am

JerichoMNC wrote:
Can the due date be on Christmas?

I'll probably have to talk to Delv about it but I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Fanatic wrote:
MNC gets 1st pick and picks me

JUST HOLD ON.

FP06 wrote:
Is this gonna be a freestyle or a single superstar mv?

Teams will be able to choose whatever they want to do.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:09 am

Alright so right now we have

Styles
DaAlbinoPenguin
Th3rd
Iconicenigma
Goldbergfanatic
FP06
Fanatic
JerichoMNC
Delv (possibly)

So we have two possible team captains in th3rd and MNC and 8 people and 1 possible entrant/back up. If not many more people join we could just do two teams but I expect more people to join, so hopefully they do.
Back to top Go down
SSP
SSP

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:21 am

Count me in if possible.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:24 am

^Sure thing!
Back to top Go down
ICR005
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:20 am

I guess I'll join.
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticXRKO
EnigmaticXRKO

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:39 pm

I Guess ill join This MV Tag Team Group
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/EnigmaticXRKO
Raith
Raith

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:44 pm

throw me in the mix
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/enigmaticxessential
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:38 am

I think if we have two people throw in their names in as back ups I think we can start the draft.
Back to top Go down
awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:44 am

^ We should start recruiting people from YouTube man.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:03 am

I've been doing that since the start
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:56 am

im in
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:49 am

Ok myself and some other staff members have decided on the team captains and drafting order. Sign ups will indeed close tomorow at 7:00 central time, so don't forget to sign up if you want to by either posting here or PMing me! Here are the captains:

Team #1 Captain - Th3rd

Team #2 Captain - FP06

Team #3 Captain - JerichoMNC

The draft order will be like so

1 2 3 3 2 1 1 2 3 etc...

Each team will have 4 members with one back up since we will almost definately have atleast one drop out. Do not be discouraged if you are selected as a back up; there's a good chance you'll get in. Just be prepared. If there are any that do not get drafted I am sincerely sorry. You may actually be used as a back up if a team needs more than one. Team captains, one more thing; the draft is tomorow night! Do not miss this! It will take place at 8:00 central on AIM. I have all the team captain's AIMs so it should be no problem. If any of the team captains can't make it, please advice me ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament   Sign Ups and Announcements on a Team Torunament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next