SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)

Go down 
+3
beedo316
ѕynysteя
FBM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) Empty
PostSubject: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Quote :

Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) Wrestling_splash_703792a

THE stars of TNA wrestling can’t wait to come to the UK later this month for their second UK tour but there’s one thing standing in their way...

Cristiano Ronaldo’s driving.

Former TNA heavyweight champions and Olympic gold medallist Kurt Angle is leading the fight against the Manchester United winger, who wrote off his £200,000 Ferrari yesterday.

And he’s sure to upset most of the rest of these shores with his comments.

Kurt told The Sun: “I should officially request that the British government detain Ronaldo for the time in which myself and the rest of the Main Event Mafia are in the city of Manchester for TNA's Maximum Impact Tour.

“His inability to drive, combined with his natural weakness as a soccer player, would make navigating the United Kingdom far too risky for an international celebrity such as myself with a pathetic fool like that out on the streets.

“Unlike Ronaldo or any other soccer player, I am recognized as international star both by the United Kingdom and the far more politically and economically important United States.”

“Because I will be flying into the Manchester Airport near the site of the crash, I can offer Ronaldo driving lessons in addition to giving him other tips on how to compose himself like a real sports star - the American way.

“Lesson number one - soccer is a girl's game in the United States, and since we set the rules across the globe, Ronaldo should abandon the sissy English game and get in the six sided ring of TNA like a real American.”

Kurt added: "It doesn't suprise me at all that another soccer player can't conduct himself like a true sports icon."

Credit: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/article2115462.ece

Last edited by FBM on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FBM721
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Nice way to build up heat from the Manc Crowds, As a Man United fan it's safe to say nobody will really care either way..

''combined with his natural weakness as a soccer Football player'' Kurt needs to STFU
Cristiano is one of the best footballers in the world if not THE.. typical American running his mouth on something he knows shit about.. sorry but in this case Kurt fails

Viva Ronaldo!
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:45 pm

xSynysteR wrote:
Nice way to build up heat from the Manc Crowds, As a Man United fan it's safe to say nobody will really care either way..

''combined with his natural weakness as a soccer Football player'' Kurt needs to STFU
Cristiano is one of the best footballers in the world if not THE.. typical American running his mouth on something he knows shit about.. sorry but in this case Kurt fails

Viva Ronaldo!

Soccer or Football,whatever man!I dunno why that pisses you off British people!
Back to top Go down
beedo316

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:15 pm

COZ ITS FOOTBALL..NOT SOCCER..END OF!!!
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:54 pm

LMFAO! u just proved my point!
Back to top Go down
HY2J
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 am

More reasons to like Kurt and yes it is FOOTBALL not Soccer.
Back to top Go down
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:06 pm

HY2J wrote:

Whatever British guy!
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticXRKO
EnigmaticXRKO

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:52 pm

LOL Kurt Angle is a cunt
Cristiano Ronaldo Is a Gun at Football
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/EnigmaticXRKO
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:17 am

FBM wrote:
HY2J wrote:

Whatever British guy!

Actually Hy2j is trying to say that people in Europe called the sport football way before the American version of football was ever created. BTW, he's Canadian lol.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
FBM
Premium Member
FBM

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:25 am

delv213 wrote:
FBM wrote:
HY2J wrote:

Whatever British guy!

Actually Hy2j is trying to say that people in Europe called the sport football way before the American version of football was ever created. BTW, he's Canadian lol.

And how am I supposed to know lol!and for the third time...Whatever!!!
Back to top Go down
$.M.v.P.$
$.M.v.P.$

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Ah loads of things in there i disagree with hmmmm where shall i start.....

If football (soccer) is such a girls game then why do america have mens leagues (MLS) and spend so much on players i.e beckham ? Also i think ronaldo is more well known then kurt angle as there is supose to be 1 in 3 people are man utd fans , his in the paper about joing real madrid, his got sponcership deals with nike, did the suzuki swift ad (yes he did put they changed it you could only see his foot stop the ball) also his just been named world player of the year.

But i hate ronaldo so i do agree with angle when he says something should be done because his ment to be a role model and how fast must he of been going ?

Last edited by $.M.v.P.$ on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)   Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt: Get that sissy Ronaldo off the road(LMFAO!)
Page 1 of 1