SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle back to WWE?

Go down 
+4
thesoberdouglas
IconicEnigma
RKOIsmail
ѕynysteя
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ѕynysteя
ѕynysteя

Kurt Angle back to WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle back to WWE?   Kurt Angle back to WWE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:29 am

Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net is reporting that Kurt Angle has been telling people close to him that he is very seriously contemplating a return to WWE. He is reportedly frustrated with the creative direction that both he and TNA are following, and appears to have little faith in Jeff Jarrett's lead. Angle's current contract is set to expire next fall, and at this point he would ditch his job with TNA and return to WWE if he could. Angle has spoken out about his concerns, most notably in the interview he did in the UK which sparked the TV feud between him and Jeff Jarrett.

Should Angle decide that he ultimately wants to return to WWE, it appears they would welcome him back despite anything negative he has said about working there in the past. Vince McMahon has a long standing forgive and forget policy when it's good for business, and in the case of Kurt Angle there would be no hesitation on WWE's part to bring him back into the company. He would most likely work a reduced schedule akin to The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels, which would alleviate the issues he had with WWE prior to his TNA debut.
Back to top Go down
RKOIsmail

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle back to WWE?   Kurt Angle back to WWE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:45 am

xSynysteR wrote:
Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net is reporting that Kurt Angle has been telling people close to him that he is very seriously contemplating a return to WWE. He is reportedly frustrated with the creative direction that both he and TNA are following, and appears to have little faith in Jeff Jarrett's lead. Angle's current contract is set to expire next fall, and at this point he would ditch his job with TNA and return to WWE if he could. Angle has spoken out about his concerns, most notably in the interview he did in the UK which sparked the TV feud between him and Jeff Jarrett.

Should Angle decide that he ultimately wants to return to WWE, it appears they would welcome him back despite anything negative he has said about working there in the past. Vince McMahon has a long standing forgive and forget policy when it's good for business, and in the case of Kurt Angle there would be no hesitation on WWE's part to bring him back into the company. He would most likely work a reduced schedule akin to The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels, which would alleviate the issues he had with WWE prior to his TNA debut.

WWE is about to have the best year in 2009.
Back to top Go down
IconicEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle back to WWE?   Kurt Angle back to WWE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:04 am

awesome! always been a big fan of angle.. but somehow i always manage to miss TNA
so having him back in the WWE would be cool.. and i agree with RKOIsmail, if wwe continues on this 'roll' they could have a pretty decent year (but thats only if they use these returning wrestlers well)
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle back to WWE?   Kurt Angle back to WWE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:36 am

tna is cruddy, and losing angle would make then even cruddier, but wwe needs a boost and angle could give them that boost they need.

tna should promote their younger talent alot more. Come on wwe does it, albeit terribly, tna used to do it so well.

anyways, yay! if Angle comes back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle back to WWE?   Kurt Angle back to WWE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:42 pm

WWE would be so much better with Angle back in it. Just think of all the match possibilities that open up: (Of the guys he hasn't feuded with properly:)
Angle vs. CM Punk
Angle vs. Jericho (I know they faced each other at NWO 2K and Rebellion 2001 but they never had a main-event level feud)
Angle vs. Jeff Hardy
Angle vs. Morrison
Angle vs. Bourne

Not to mention guys that he's already feuded with like Christian, Taker, HHH, Edge, Cena, Mysterio, Orton and more new guys like Kingston et al.

Him coming back would breathe new life into wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle back to WWE?   Kurt Angle back to WWE? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:47 am

I really don't see him coming back to www anytime soon I wouldn't get your hopes up
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle back to WWE?   Kurt Angle back to WWE? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:49 am

I think Kurt would rather retire in the wwe than TNA.
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle back to WWE?   Kurt Angle back to WWE? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:55 am

I'm praying to God he comes back because I haven't seen an Angle match since Slammiversary because I can't stand to watch TNA Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle back to WWE?   Kurt Angle back to WWE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle back to WWE?
Page 1 of 1