SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WWETributesV1
WWETributesV1

My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW Empty
PostSubject: My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW   My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:48 am

Ok No Way Out is 2 Weeks Away and i thought i might do a little thought thingy so people can give there thoughts aswell

WWE RAW Chamber Match and RAW match's Thoughts

Now everyone knows the Smackdown one is gonna Rock and the RAW Chamber Match......not so much
i think truthly Speaking we ALL know Cena is gonna Retain the WWE Championship i think everyone knows that no Doubt if anyone thinks Jericho is gonna win then why is he Talking about this "Wrestler"? i think wwe is not gonna let jericho win it he will probably will sometime after Wrestlemania (maybe) but im still thinking this wasnt Jericho Kinda Acted like he was Buried at the part were he sayed sorry to the Crowd? it was kinda bad about that. Allso randy orton..... ok i dont think orton is Actaully gonna goto Wresltemania and Face Cena i think wwe is gonna put Batista yes Batista to face Orton at Wrestlemania25 i think Batista is going to Return at No Way Out to get Revenge on Orton after Punting him in the head or something like that but i allso think Sadly i think he is going to get FIRE
but not at Wrestlemania its AFTER wrestlemaina they will fire him becouse just wants to goto Wrestlemania but AFTER i think fireing is bye bye for Orton but maybe he could retire at Wrestlemania i dunno

whats your thoughts?

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
crosscut619
crosscut619

PostSubject: Re: My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW   My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:45 pm

One question strikes me..... What's this deal about Christian Cage coming back to WWE? You think he's gonna do something at No Way Out?

But yeah about the Chamber matches, I don't think we should underestimate RAW's Chamber that much. I mean, yeah, Cena's gonna win (little punk) but we got some new timers in there like Kofi and Mysterio. Plus, I'd really love to see Cena get his butt kicked by Orton and Jericho. Knox..... is just gonna be there. Don't really matter.

Yeah, just think about the question about Christian Cage. Cuz lately, people got me thinking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
WWETributesV1
WWETributesV1

PostSubject: Re: My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW   My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:14 pm

crosscut619 wrote:
One question strikes me..... What's this deal about Christian Cage coming back to WWE? You think he's gonna do something at No Way Out?

But yeah about the Chamber matches, I don't think we should underestimate RAW's Chamber that much. I mean, yeah, Cena's gonna win (little punk) but we got some new timers in there like Kofi and Mysterio. Plus, I'd really love to see Cena get his butt kicked by Orton and Jericho. Knox..... is just gonna be there. Don't really matter.

Yeah, just think about the question about Christian Cage. Cuz lately, people got me thinking.

ok the Matter of Fact's is Simple Christan Cage MIGHT return but the storyline will not be with jeff hardy at all

but i dont want Christan to come back to WWE (And on Smackdown) if he does come back put him on RAW Smackdown has All top guys on it right now RAW is looking Desperate
Back to top Go down
crosscut619
crosscut619

PostSubject: Re: My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW   My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:37 am

WWETributesV1 wrote:
crosscut619 wrote:

ok the Matter of Fact's is Simple Christan Cage MIGHT return but the storyline will not be with jeff hardy at all

but i dont want Christan to come back to WWE (And on Smackdown) if he does come back put him on RAW Smackdown has All top guys on it right now RAW is looking Desperate

Yeah. I used to think RAW pwned Smackdown so much until I watched Armageddon. There really is no hope for a new champion. Stupid Cena's just gonna hog it like he always does. I'm bored with RAW. And yeah, Smackdown does have the nice wrestlers. But what the heck is gonna happen to Christian?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/crosscut619
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW   My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Thought's on No Way Out's Chamber Matchs and Normal Match's on RAW
Page 1 of 1