SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andreabomb

AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes Empty
PostSubject: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj8FU-LOkiM

I really worked on the beats.Tell me what you think,thank's
Back to top Go down
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Banned

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:59 am

good video thought i saw some leeched video but maybe not um syncing was good some of the clips were in bad quality abut all in all good video
Back to top Go down
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:06 pm

what??I'm not leeched videos!
Back to top Go down
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
Banned

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:27 am

wait nvm good video
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:37 am

The ending was leeched from DGP's old orton.

Not a bad video. You need to work on putting the right clips in the right spots since certain clips had horrible camera angles. You have potiential.
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:10 pm

^your fucking stupid i didnt see any clips that was leached and even if there were a few clips that were leached who fucking cares he is a new guy so give him a break everybody does this and soon as he gets pretty solid with the editing then he can start useing his own shit

So so stop scaring away all the new people be4 they have a chance to become apart of the community
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:53 pm

I realised a lot of people leeched when they started but they have to learn its not right to use other people's stuff. Spades/FP were leeching last year before people caught them and now look at how good they've become. DaalbinoPenguin is another guy who realised that leeching is wrong and now I can see him becoming really good near the end of the year.

Now I can see this guy also becoming really good if he works on using the right camera angles so it flows better, but he really doesn't need to use 2 seconds from a dgp video to finish off his video.
Back to top Go down
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:28 pm

No,i not leeched any video,the end,is taking from the promo of the match between Cena and Orton at No Mercy.

Thank's for the comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:52 am

maybe DGP needs to learn not to leach WWE BU's?
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:20 am

or get hhhbk to make his promos?
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:25 am

^He already does that, silly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes   AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AndreaBomb - Orton's Eyes
Page 1 of 1