SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!

Go down 
+2
YourPersonalJesus
Styles4671
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING! Empty
PostSubject: xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!   xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:00 am

xSynysteR

Download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1DBDUOS

Stream link:

Coming soon?

vs

Andreabomb

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tz5zjdmyeyg

Stream link:

Coming soon

Last edited by Styles4671 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
YourPersonalJesus

PostSubject: Re: xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!   xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:26 am

AndreaBomb-I really liked the begininning but the rest was ok there was to much fast paced clips and u could have synced a bit more but overall i really liked it even tho im not a big fan of the song.

Syn- Well i liked most of this once again could have synced a bit more and the pace was ok. The song cut u did i didnt like cuz we didnt get to hear the chorus but i think this was really god from the syncing and pacing that u did well and u come close to andrea.

Overall pretty decent match but my vote goes to AndreaBomb
Back to top Go down
IconicEnigma

PostSubject: Re: xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!   xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:50 am

Synyster - i didnt really like this cause i know your capable of alot better, but anyways.i felt the song was a little too fast for the vid, a few of the clips ran on a little too long. song edit was obvious. and wasnt too fond of the shaking. you did hit the odd beat here and there. but it was just alright

Andrea - i liked this. your improving pretty rapidly.
your beat syncing was good, try out some more lyric syncs too. and for future vids with this much live footage, id zoom in a little so you can see a little more clearly of whats going on and crop out some of those logos i found kinda annoying. and i wasnt big on the colours that kicked in at :30

i thought both songs were kinda random, and didnt have alot to do with the superstar at hand, but meh. my vote goes to andreabomb
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!   xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:13 am

Syny:well that wasn't your best looked like u didn't even try at all, I seen 1 clip twice in the vid pace was not there u hit a few beats and the song was edited badly.

AB:this was pretty nice man the syncing was there but try some lyric syncin as stephen pointed out. Didn't like the color as much either but overall very nice man ur improving greatly

My vote goes toAB
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!   xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Andreabomb - Not bad, good sync through out the video, and nice song, I didn't care for that effect you used, and the video could of flowed a little nicer, but overall it was pretty sweet.

Synster: A actually enjoyed this, although the sync could have been alot better, for me it flowed nice, and the song cuts didn't put me off as much some others, deffinately not your best, but overall, still watchable.

Neither songs have anything to do with the superstars in the videos, and both needed work on pacing, but i'm gonna vote for Synyster
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!   xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:46 am

Voting closes in 3 days! Make sure to get your votes in!
Back to top Go down
LK
LK

PostSubject: Re: xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!   xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:58 am

Andrea your sync was very awesome.
snyster your's was ok.
my vote goes to ANDREABOMB
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!   xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am

I forgot to close voting, sorry about that. I was busy with the PPV and forgot about this match.

Andreabomb - 3 (LK's feedback isn't long enough to count)
xSynysteR - 1

Winner: AB

Congratulations on another win Andrea :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!   xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xSynysteR vs Andreabomb OPEN FOR VOTING!
Page 1 of 1