SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!

Go down 
+9
AYEMOTHAFUCKINPRODUCTIONS
ThugLife
JNH10992
Kai Koshimoro
DatAsianPenguin
JazzyJ
thesoberdouglas
TxJ
Styles4671
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:05 am

Voting ends on November 21!

Last edited by Styles4671 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
TxJ
Premium Member
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:15 am

both videos were extremely good, the rvd vid lost a few beats, but then again, so did ecwpowers video. But i enjoyed the theme and pace of Ecwpowers video.

My Vote: ECWPower
Back to top Go down
thesoberdouglas
Premium Member
thesoberdouglas

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:29 am

both videos were pretty enjoyable, i ecwpower's sync was much better, but aye imo beat him with the pacing, ecw's song was better and so was video quality, but overall I enjoyed ayes a bit more.

I vote for ayevideoproductions
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:13 am

Aye
I liked what you did there in the beginning but overall at times it looked like you were following the songs pattern but you got sloppy at the end. The voice over was good. Not that loud but could've been softer. It seemed like you tried to piece together some lyrical syncs there in the beginning and I could see the connections. I didn't like how you had edge in the video spearing Cena and him taking off his helmet going you can't see me. You might be trying to show us what is happening but try to keep RVD, your subject, in the front and center of the video at all times.

So it's good

Ecwpower
Didn't have a problem with the sync. I liked that you synced with the crash symbols, the loud guitar riffs, and other really climatic parts of the song. First half you did really well with those but you just didn't bother with it the later half. Don't know why... Most people think just because they're hitting the beats, they think they're syncing well. Didn't really like how you used the tv simulator. Too noobish(yea im borrowing words from solarkhan). But the simulator served its purpose. It created the mood.

Also good video

My vote goes to ECWpower
Back to top Go down
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:15 am

both great vids
i agree with vignettes 3 page essay

so i vote ecwpower
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:40 am

Horrible, horrible videos. You're supossed to pace. My vote goes to Solarkhan.
Back to top Go down
DatAsianPenguin
Premium Member
DatAsianPenguin

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:45 am

Solarkhan wrote:
Horrible, horrible videos. You're supossed to pace. My vote goes to Solarkhan.
in that case ur about to lose to ecwpower and aye
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaAlbinoPenguin
Kai Koshimoro

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:49 am

Solarkhan wrote:
My vote goes to Solarkhan.

sorry we're not voting for worst editor of all time, thats next week.
Back to top Go down
JNH10992
Premium Member
JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:02 am

well i thought they were both equally matched but in the end my vote goes out to....
ECWPOWER
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JNH10992

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:06 am

Goldbergfanatic wrote:
Solarkhan wrote:
My vote goes to Solarkhan.

sorry we're not voting for worst editor of all time, thats next week.

Thanks for the info. I'll be voting for you next week then.
Back to top Go down
ThugLife

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:05 am

cuzzo who made the freestyle video gets my vote cause he had better quality, pace, and synching, song was ok too

AVP step yo game up....
Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:26 am

thuglife i havent seen anything from you and thats the best i coulddo at the time so just vote and be done with it
Back to top Go down
LK
LK

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:43 pm

Both were really good but i reallyed liked ecwpower's he had a great song so my vote is ecwpower!
Back to top Go down
Styles4671
Site Owner/God
Styles4671

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:22 am

ecwpower: 6
AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS: 1

Voting ends in 4 days! I'll leave my feedback tomorow or Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfgforums.com
Banned

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 am

lk78 u shudent vote cuz of song
Back to top Go down
IconicEnigma

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:22 am

i liked both.
dont know how i can give much feedback after everything Jazzy said, so i'll just say great job, both of you.
but my vote goes to ecwpower.
Back to top Go down
Newman3:16

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:32 am

AYES- Nice Song Choice for RVD, Wasn't really feeling the Intro Effect or the Voice over, there were parts of Good pace, then Parts of good synch, then parts of clips running to long and out of synch, and parts of good flow which works in with pace i guess lol, but editing wise it felt like it bounced from one to the other, wasn't really consitant, My Advice for both you is pick a style of synch that fits with the pace of the song, and KEY is getting Clips to work with eachother so your video will have a nice flow/pace, putting clips on random clips is just clips on random clips lol, but despite what i'v said it wasn't a bad video by any means, just like anything else each one you make will get better and better.

ECW- another cool song, good freestyle song, that old clip of taker at the beginning seemed out of nowhere and out of its timezone so to speak lol, felt the screen shaking didn't really get the clips to work with anything, just seemed like they started shaking just because you could lol, some of the effects where cool looking but imo few really did anything for your video has i see it, your synch was there and consitant but missed alot of key beats that could have made for a cool sequence, along with some good lyric synch with the "take you down" lyric. over all good show.

Winner- what won this for me was ECWs Synch was more consitant and flowed better. entertainment value was the same on both for me.

Newman's TwoCents =]
Back to top Go down
delv213
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:28 am

Voting closed.

AYE:1
ECWPower:8

Winner:ECWPower
Back to top Go down
http://sfgforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!   AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AYEVIDEOPRODUCTIONS VS ECWPOWER VOTING OPEN!
Page 1 of 1