SFG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFG Forums

WE HAVE MERGED WITH EDITING ON ACID. VISIT EDITINGONACID.COM FOR MORE INFO FOR THE NEW HOME OF SFG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andreabomb

AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart Empty
PostSubject: AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart   AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:31 am

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=5vrz0XhvURk

tell me what you think,watch in HD bom
Back to top Go down
JazzyJ

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart   AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:20 am

Wow, this was a crazy video. I thought this video was much better than your orton video. Fav parts is at :023 where you synced with the "eye" lyric and where you had him doing the "you cant see me" gesture. That was funny.

The effects you had were pretty. And you get some extra points for using live footage. If you are gonna continue using live footage in the future make sure to have candid shots of the wrestler/move. 'Cause you know the overview camera that see everything is not good especially if you're gonna have a video that tell a story.

Great video. Need to see more from you.
Back to top Go down
andreabomb

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart   AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:44 pm

Thank's man!I appreciate that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart   AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AndreaBomb - Edge Falling Apart
Page 1 of 1